-

-

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Time To Blow Out the Candles!


Yes, tis the Queen's Birthday today and I would just like to thank all those who have already sent their wonderful greetings and personal contributions in my honor.

The first present I would like to share with you all is another drawing by my good friend and Court Painter, Sant:

We have been discussing making an actual Sweater Queen Comic with different stories, scenarios, advertising, even a centerfold... and much more.  Just a thought for now... but definitely one with great possibilities.

I have another present to share in the next couple days... so come back to my castle soon!
XOXO

3 comments:

T-Fuzz said...

Happy birthday SQ and great drawing by your court painter.

Anonymous said...

Super Cool!

Cee said...

My best wishes too :)