-

-

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Love in the Pandemic: Chapter 1



Love in the Pandemic

Chapter One


            It was supposed to be a simple trip to the grocery store.  I just needed to pick up a few essentials.  It was the last few chilly days of March in New York so I took advantage of the cool weather by wearing one of my thickest sweaters with the tallest neck I could find.  Being that masks were still mandatory in New York, I figured my thick wool neck pulled up just under my eyes would be as good a defense as any.  I pulled the soft wool sweater over my shoulders, letting it caress my body as it fell to my waist.  The feeling sent shivers down my spine.  I buried my face beneath the massive turtleneck before admiring my form in the mirror.  I slipped on my snake-skin tights and high-heel boots, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

            Arriving at the grocery store I couldn’t help but notice the lack of cars in the parking lot.  I let out a deep sigh of relief.  Less exposure this way I thought.  I made my way inside and grabbed a basket.  Accessing the mental checklist in my memory, I headed for the produce aisle first.  Cantaloupes would make a perfect breakfast for the next couple of days.  The aisles were deserted so I took my time squeezing each melon looking for the perfect ripeness.  Suddenly out of nowhere a rouge hand reached out beside me.  Startled, I took in a deep breath of surprise and turned to see the gentlemen beside me.  We locked eyes for a few seconds.  I kindly stepped aside but he inched closer.  I watched as he fondled each fruit delicately.  Caressing the bumpy flesh of the cantaloupes with the tips of his fingers.  Tracing seductive images with smooth strokes.  His hands brushed over the round domes in soft sweeping motions and I felt my insides ignite.  It had been so long since I had felt the touch of a man since the pandemic started and my body tingled and ached to be touched.  Our hands moved closer to one another.  I could feel the electric current pulsing between them.

In a bold move I reached across him, leaning towards his solid frame, letting the arm of my sweater graze his hand.
“Sorry” I whispered.  I could tell he was smiling under his mask.  He moved in closer until we were almost shoulder to shoulder.
Suddenly I felt his hand reach out and touch mine.  I gasped and froze as his digits traveled up my arm caressing the soft wool of my sweater.  I turned towards him and melted into his welcoming arms as they pulled me close.  Both hands now reached up to molest my woolen breasts.  He massaged them and traced their curves as he had done the fruit.  He cupped them in his palms and kneaded them ferociously.  My chest heaved into his hands and my breathing became rigid.  I felt dizzy with excitement and my legs became weak.  My panties filled with a warm reaction.  I could feel his groin upon my leg now, grinding and thrusting into me as he groped my wooly treasures.  I could make out his jagged breathing and looked into his sapphire eyes as he pressed the wool deeper and deeper into my skin.  His fingertips turned red as he dug deeper into the billowy folds of my garment.  His hips jolted forward and his grasp became firm before he shuddered and released his hold.  I stared at him breathlessly for a few seconds, not sure if I should speak.  Before I could say a word, he gave me a wink, and left the aisle empty handed.  I suppose he got all the melons he needed that day!

            With a slight flush to my cheeks I smoothed my sweater and continued about the store in a euphoric daze.  Completely unaware of what would happen next!

2 comments:

Continued Human Evolution said...

I am anxious to know what happens next!!

Patricia said...

Yes, what would happen next? A man waiting outside when you leave to take you with him to his apartment? or do you prefer to meet somewhere else?

suspense... :-)