-

-

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh Canada... Part 3 (The Cabinboy) Chapter 6 : The Guest


- Chapter 6 -
The Guest

 
      By 6:00 Alex had already finished his supper and diligently washed his plates clean, set the oven to low heat to keep the separate meals warm, and had wiped the table of any lingering crumbs.  Just as he began to set the dinner table with fresh utensils, I emerged from the back room and instructed him to stop.
  “You don’t need to do that cabinboy.”
I am sure my instructions perplexed him a bit, but as his eyes rose from the table, his quizzical look turned to that of wonder as he scanned me from head to toe.  For the evening I had chosen a thick black and red flecked merino wool sweater dress with drop sleeves and a fantastic wide collar.  My patent-leather boots stretched knee-high and a pair of black scalloped-edge lace stockings, complete with matching lingerie, encased my skin below.
  “What do you think slave?”
He clapped with approval as I blushed, tossing a lock of crimson curls over my shoulder.  His gaze never left me as I floated around the room.  He stood statuesque, his mouth in a permanent smile, and I could see the smitten look of desire on his face.
  “Now don’t be jealous that I didn’t wear this for you” I teased placing a hand upon his groin and giving it a pat as I walked past.  His eyes closed in anticipation to embrace the gesture… but that pleasure was denied.  He felt nothing but the burden of plastic weighing him down.
  “Is the food warm and ready cabinboy?”
Bowing before me he expressed that it was.
  “Good, my guest should be arriving soon.  I want you to go sit on your bed and wait in your room until I call for you... and SITTING is ALL you’ll do… understood?”
With another bow he obeyed.
  “Oh cabinboy… wait a moment” I ordered stopping him dead in his tracks. 
From beneath the wide wool collar I displayed the silver chain with key.
  “Just in case you had any ideas” I broke into laughter before dismissing him once more. 
I just adored teasing him.  Swinging that silver chain in his face gave me such delight.  I loved reminding him that he belonged to me!

 
    The doorbell rang about 6:45 p.m. and Alex strained against the ringing in his ears to recognize the visitor.  Would it be another lover?  A man or a woman?  Did the guest expect him to be there?  Did he or she know who he was or vice versa?  He wondered if perhaps he was part of a sick game. No, no… she wasn’t like that… was she?  He shook the thought from his head. 
-There’s that denial… that lack of trust again- he scolded himself.   
His palms became sweaty.  Perspiration gathered on his brow and he bit his lip in lingering silence.  It seemed like forever that he had sat there in the darkness as the minutes evaporated.  The muffled whispers from the other room gave no indication of who was present or what was about to happen.  His leg bounced up and down nervously and his head became fuzzy as he strained to hear something… anything… a small clue of what was waiting for him from beyond the door.
Just then his mistress’s voice cut through the air.

  “Cabinboy…”
His legs buckled as he attempted to rise and walk.  A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek before his sleeve could catch it.  The room, so small, seemed to take forever to cross.  His fear made his feet heavy as if walking in quicksand.
  “Cabinboy...” Mistress called again. 
He must not anger her.  He must prove what a devoted and virile slave he could be.  Finally he made it past the door and slunk down the darkened hallway as fast as his feet would let him.  Rounding the corner he heard a voice… one so familiar.  Where had he heard such a sweet tone?  He almost fainted as his eyes rose from the floor and saw not only his queen, but his new romantic interest Sarah as well.  What was SHE doing here?  He wanted to speak out… he almost did.  Biting his tongue he waited for an explanation but received only blank stares.  Was his mistress vexed and purposely trying to sabotage his new relationship?  He fought with the choice to speak out.  He wanted answers.  He wanted to understand desperately.  He grappled with the decision to obey or disobey.  What could he do?

 
   The stunned expression on Alex’s face made both women giggle.  His attempt to keep his jaw from reaching the floor was amusing.
  “We are hungry cabinboy and would like our supper now.” 
His queen raised an eyebrow as Alex struggled with what to do. 

-She called me cabinboy in front of Sarah… but Sarah would not understand what that meant?  Would she?  How could she know or assume what was going on here? -  Alex pondered. 
-Doesn’t she think this is strange?  Why wasn’t she questioning things?  Why was she just sitting there with a delicate smile on her face as if this was all normal?-
He opened his mouth hoping something of worth would come out, but his speech was lost and only spurts of air crackled through his dry throat.
 
 “Do as you are told” his queen repeated.
He felt his will-power shrivel and his hopes of release dashed to the wind.  He shuffled dismayed to the kitchen as the ladies finished their conversation.
  “Bring the plates in here cabinboy.” 
With downcast eyes and a feeling of emptiness growing in his stomach he presented the plates with a slight bow.
 “On your hands and knees” Mistress commanded.
As trained, Alex sunk to his knees and placed his hands firmly atop the copper wood floor.  The ladies set their plates on his back and continued on with their banter.  Shame hung over him like a blanket.  A human coffee table was what he was reduced to. 

 
   On hands and knees, doing nothing but staring blankly at the floor, Alex tuned-out his surroundings and thought hard about what was happening here.  The more he thought about it the sickening feeling in his gut diminished.  It was all beginning to unravel and come to light.  Though his pride had been humiliated, there was something about serving his queen with mind, body, and soul that felt not only erotic, but rewarding.  She was not out to make a fool of him… she was expanding his mind.  Pushing back boundaries and limits never before tested.  She was allowing him to indulge in scenarios and public displays he never had the courage to act out.  She had opened up a world to him that he otherwise would have never dared explored.  With her, he could embrace his thoughts and actions rather than barricade them behind closed doors.  This want… this denial… this torture… only heightened the sexual charge.  Like a powder keg near an open flame, he would explode as never before.  It was more than mere attraction.  It was more magical than lust.  It wouldn’t just be sex… it would be an adventure!  It was all becoming clear now.  He felt such a fool for not realizing it sooner.

   “I must say you have trained him quite well” Sarah told Scarlett.
  
 “Alex is a bit head-strong, but he lives to serve.  This is his first time at being chaste and I do believe he has done an excellent job coping with it.”

  “I must admit, when you first told me of your relationship and what it consisted of, I was a bit overwhelmed.  I was not sure what to make of it or how to feel.  But how quickly I was intrigued the more you spoke of it.  This is why I agreed to come.  I had to see and understand it for myself.  The whole process is fascinating.  And now seeing it in person… I can understand the thrill.  But do you really think I would make a good mistress for Alex?”
What was this Alex was hearing?  Sarah as his new mistress?  It could not be!

  “We shall see, but tonight you are MY guest” Scarlett said placing a gentle hand on Sarah’s knee.
  “You see Alex; I thought Sarah deserved to know the truth about you… and the truth about us.  I wanted to make sure all those wonderful kinks and fantasies I introduced you to were not lost.  The last thing I would want was for them to go to waste.  What a crime that would be.  I wanted to appoint a new mistress for you before we went our separate ways… because we both know at some point this has to end.  We can’t just be bookends for each other all our lives, can we?  I don’t think that would be fair to you or me.  I just want the best for you Alex and want you to be happy.  I had to make sure Sarah was the one.  I had to make sure she was open-minded enough to carry on with what we have started.  After I made my phone call to her the night of your arrival, I invited her here so she could see you for who you really are.  Masculine yet subservient.  Committed and chaste.  I needed to find someone who understands you and can perpetuate what I have made of you.”
Scarlett reached out to caress his face.  Her kindness well expressed in her emerald eyes.

    “Please don’t be mad Alex.  I’m glad I know now” Sarah interjected.
  Alex couldn’t feel mad, for what she said was true.  He was the one who had propositioned Scarlett in the parking lot that night for one last romp before he decided to change his status.  Yet he gave no thought to how it would affect her.  She had tried to explain then that their relationship could not carry on this way.  The right thing to have done was to be forthcoming with who he was with Sarah if he was serious about making a new relationship work.  Instead he chose to concentrate on one final goodbye with Scarlett.  What did that say about his heart?  His feelings?  He could not just give up his queen.  The one who discovered every dirty secret within his filthy mind.  The one who read his fantasies like novels.  She was the one who made those stories a reality.  He could not let her go so easily.  Dare he say that it could be love?  Or rather just her siren song that had hypnotized his soul to the very core.  Whatever the case, he would never be the same without her.

 
    “A man always wants what he can’t have, but a woman takes what she wants.  That is my motto” Scarlett said as she and Sarah erupted with laughter.
  “More wine cabinboy… and take these dirty plates to the sink.  You need not wash them now.” 
He returned with two goblets and poured them each a full glass before returning to his knees at his mistress’s side.
 
  “How do you resist him in this state?” Sarah asked.
 
  “With Alex being such an attractive sweaterboy and all, I can assure you it is quite hard.  But usually he makes it up to me with obedience.  Control over a man's mind, body, and spirit is the greatest turn-on in the world.  Once I posses all three, it is hard for me to hold back.  Call it a power trip.  I like having attention lavished on me by men.  I love being waited on hand and foot.  Some men are not so susceptible to this act.  You have to chip away the hard exterior of their masculine façade and discover if there is a true submissive within.  Alex was easy.  Like an untapped resource.  His sub-tendencies were begging to come out.  That is why I fell for him so hard.  His devotion and need for me was unparallel and the control and power he submitted to me was like a walking orgasm” Scarlett winked.
  
  “And this chastity device… does it hurt?’
 
  “Answer her slave” Scarlett ordered.
 
  “Normally it does not, but when my mistress teases me it becomes quite uncomfortable.”
 
  “Oooh” Sarah squirmed in her seat.
  “You have trained him so well Scarlett.  I am envious.  I can’t help but wonder… just how uncomfortable I could make you Alex.”
 
  “Call him cabinboy… he likes it” Scarlett interrupted.
 
  “Yes… cabinboy…” she smirked running her long fingers over his chest.
Hearing those words from Sarah’s sweet lips made him feel he could bust straight through his plastic prison.
 
  “He seemed to have liked that” Scarlett whispered into Sarah’s ear.  Alex swore he was seeing things, but the act almost looked sensual.  Scarlett’s glossy coral lips danced so closely towards the edge of Sarah’s contoured face.  It was as if any minute Scarlett would take a bite of the juicy peach flesh in front of her.  His cock twitched.

  Yes… I wonder what else we could do to aid his torture.” Sarah licked her lips.
The two girls locked eyes and finished their last drops of wine.
 
  “I have a game we could play… are you in?”
Scarlett stroked a long finger around the edge of the empty glass waiting for Sarah’s response.  After taking a few moments to think it through, a large smile broke apart her lips and she shook her head in approval.
  “Good, but come with me first.  I think I have something you would look drop dead gorgeous in” Scarlett winked.
Taking hold of Sarah’s hand, Scarlett led her to the hall towards the bedrooms.
  “Oh slaveboy… incase you haven’t figured it out by now… Sarah isn’t as innocent as she seems.”
With a deep penetrating smile the two women disappeared around the corner leaving Alex a hot shivering mess.

-A game… oh no!  What on earth could they have in mind?-

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing and telleing this story. I just love it. Its very good writtend and i cant wait for the next part. I am looking forward to what the game can be.

Thank you.

Kind reagrds

jankn

twotub/mostmist said...

So, the plot thickens like a simmering pot of pea soup.

Toonboy said...

Dammit, Alex....you lucky bastard of a cabinboy! LOL! Naturally very excellent stuff as always -- and I'm soooooo ready for more. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweater Queen, You write a lovely story. lucky cabinboy gets a lovely time at your beautiful hands.
Thanks for writing and weaving a beautiful story