-

-

Friday, May 4, 2012

I Like Big Pucks and I Cannot Lie...

Can I play with your big stick?


Toonboy has been at it again, as since he knows my passion for hockey and the playoffs... how fitting for the hockey queen.  Now, who wants to come sit in my penalty box?  I'm sure you'd love to spend two minutes with me in the sin bin!

If you wish to learn more about Toonboy's designs and projects, please visit:
http://www.facebook.com/seanboleydesigns
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kr2nist/

3 comments:

GokhanicA said...

This is the most sexy toon that I have ever seen... Is it just because the model herself is sooo SEXY??? ;) Good job Toonboy! And many thanks for sharing Your Majesty :)

Toonboy said...

Thanks, GokhanicA! :) I was called upon with a challenge and who am I to deny a royal request? ;) And as such, 'twas no challenge at all -- making the queen very pleased!

Long live the hockey Sweater Queen!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome toon! It really captures the Sweater Queen's sexy yet fun essence imho

Pancho