-

-

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh Canada... Part 3 (The Cabinboy) Chapter 1 : The Meeting


- Chapter 1-
The Meeting

 
     “There is someone I would like you to meet” Alex confessed one night during one of our lengthy phone-calls. 
I had observed the reservation in his voice for over an hour and knew it was only a matter of time until he finally broke.
   “You’ve met someone?”  I inquired with as much jubilation as I could possibly muster. 
Of course I was happy for Alex.  At no point did we both agree that we were officially an item.  I was always encouraging him to find someone, but I had to admit, the thought of possibly losing him was a sour bite to take.
   “I have… and I think you would really like her.  It’s nothing serious, but I think it has potential.  I guess I am just looking for a woman’s point of view and no one knows me better than you do.  Would you meet us for dinner this Saturday?”
The desperation in his voice pleaded with me to say yes, so I accepted without hesitation.

 
   Arriving at the restaurant promptly at 8:00, I was greeted at the table by Alex, who was impeccably dressed, even too much for my casual standards.  Next to him sat a dashing brunette whose eyes barely lifted from her napkin.
   “Scarlett, I would like you to meet Sarah.  Scarlett is a very good friend of mine” Alex happily introduced with a secret wink. 
I catered Sarah to a warm smile as I extended my hand in greeting. 
   “So nice to meet you” I enthused. 
She whispered back something inaudible and I took the seat opposite them. 

 
   I really looked her over as dinner progressed.  Her shiny chestnut hair seemed to catch every light in the restaurant as she flipped it continuously over her shoulders.  Her hazel eyes were smoldering and cool and her petite nose sat nestled amongst high cheekbones stained a permanent shade of coral.  Her body was slender and proportionate to her sleek frame but seemed to lack definition and the volume of curves I possessed.  As she softly excused herself to the ladies room, I did notice a luscious set of hips that jutted beneath her skin-tight black gown.  Where had those been hiding?
Her voice, as soft as whispers, was calming and surprisingly sultry.  She was 29 and had met Alex at the gym, which did not surprise me after I took notice of her tone arms.  I enjoyed listening to her speak and found myself transfixed on her smooth pink lips as they moved.

 
   After dinner, Alex and I walked Sarah to her vehicle and exchanged pleasantries and promises of meeting again.  With a flip of her hair and a wave of her delicate manicured hand, she was off.
    “Well?” Alex shrugged awaiting my opinion.
    “I like her.  I really do!”  I smiled. 
With a flash of his brilliant teeth, he came towards me, kissing my cheek.
    “I can’t expect she’ll bring half the man out of me that you do” he professed.
    “Give it time.  I think she definitely has a wild streak within her somewhere… waiting for discovery… waiting for someone who can tap into her untouched desires.”
His hands found their way to my hips as he pulled me to him.  His intoxicating scent stung my nostrils as he placed a row of kisses beneath the neck of my dress.
    “You know… we can’t go on like this anymore if things get serious between you two.  I won’t stand in the way of you having a real relationship Alex.  I am not asking you to choose, I am merely stating that perhaps this is where our journey ends.  Of course I will always be there for you as a friend and we can not expect this attraction to just disappear, but maybe the physical aspects need to take a break.  It will clear your mind from the things that tempt you and help you focus on the things you really deserve.  I’m no good for you Alex… not like this.”
He hung his head in disappointment and then returned my gaze with a scowl.
    “Have I offended you my Queen?” 
A coy smile crept up his lips.  His eyes lit with fire. 
    “I fear I have wronged you by taking on another lover without permission.”  
His hands slid atop the woolen material of my garment before finding their way under my breasts.  I caught my breath and my heart rate quickened.  His hips pushed me up against the side of a grey sedan in the adjacent parking space and his groin hoisted towards my thighs.
    “À quoi pensez-vous?” he seductively whispered in my ear. 
My insides turned to mush and the sting of alcohol on his breath intoxicated me.  His hands roamed to the slit of my dress, searching for a garden to sew his next seed.  His fingertips brushed the satin material of my panties and made me shriek.  I could feel the hard lump in his pants aching to be freed as it ground into my abdomen.
    “Yes… I do believe… you deserve to be punished… one last time” I managed to gasp in short husky breaths while feeling myself become weak in his arms. 
    “Next Saturday… at my cabin… you will be my slave… my cabinboy.”
I purred as I latched on to his throbbing tool secured behind tweed material.  He grunted in my ear and our devilish eyes locked before one long passionate kiss.  When my lips had left him breathless, I tuned on heel and walked towards my car, leaving him a shivering mess in the dark lot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweater Queen, how You leave us, with this lovely story. Hope cabinboy can hold onto to his load until Saturday.
Your descriptoins are so hot and sexy. It will be hard to wait for the next installment.
thank You for the glimpse of your life that You share
Have a great day
Enjoy Life
humbly
slave sindee

Toonboy said...

O.k. The first word that comes to mind is, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" ;)