-

-

Monday, January 7, 2013

She-Devil in a Sweater


   Special thanks to Toonboy for his latest design transforming one of my favorite comic book barbarian heroines, Red Sonja, into the Sweatered She-Devil Seductress with a Sword… yours truly, Red SQ!

 
 
 

   Fantasy meets reality once more (not to mention some great assets) in this amazing drawing, and I for one am excited to see what Toonboy comes up with next! xoxo

 
To view Toonboy’s professional portfolio and other works, Please visit:

3 comments:

Toonboy said...

I'll admit that I went a bit over the top with this one. But then again, when having been asked to mix a kick-ass warrior chick with awesome woolied royalty, only one thing comes to mind as a result....

...a truly beautiful bad-assed bitch! (...and I use that word in its most positive form...lol!)

What am I gonna come up with next? Y'all will just have to wait and find out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice job toonboy!
Sweater queen in cartoon or real form is sexier than hell. Now I REALLY wont be able to stop dreaming and fantasizing about you.
love u!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job :)