-

-

Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh Canada... Part 3 (The Cabinboy) Chapter 5 : Chores

- Chapter 5-
Chores

   “You did very well slaveboy” I congratulated him removing his leash and allowing him to retrieve his dry sweater from the line.
  “Today is going to be busy.  We are having a guest for dinner and I need this house cleaned.  Then I will give you a bath and you’ll prepare the meals.”
  “A guest?  Oh no, I quit.  I can’t have someone see me this way.”
Hellfire shot from my eyes. I walked up to him and grabbed his bala by the chin while wrapping my slender fingers around the thick leather strap of the collar, jerking his face forward.
 
“Alex, first you speak to me as if you have a choice.  I have the key to your freedom, remember?  You obviously do not trust me enough to know I would never put your well-being or reputation at stake.  Secondly, you dare yet again to speak freely without permission, and even worse, you doubt me and feel your decisions should be justified?  Many people saw you today… what is one more?  You want humility.  You crave it!  You live for the thrill.  You would have never pursued me if you didn’t.  I am trying to make you realize your potential.  You’ve finally learned what it was like to be dominated by a woman and lose your power completely… and you love it!  You could have walked away Alex… but you didn’t… you’re right here... right where you want to be!”
Hanging his head in shame, he nods.
 
“I am going to say this for the final time slave… TRUST ME!  No harm has been done to you thus far, has it?  It is my last night with you and I want to make it special.  I know you feel scared and ashamed, but deep down I know you love this.”
He smiles kindly and nods again.
 
“If I may be so bold as to speak again… I feel it is warranted that I thank my mistress for a lovely time thus far and express my failure to not trust her.  I await the proper punishment for this mistake.”
  “You shall receive it Cabinboy.  I almost believe you want to sabotage yourself on purpose sometimes” I laugh shaking my head at him.
  “Come with me, we will get you out of your walking suit and then you can get started on cleaning.”

 

     I peeled Alex from his catsuit and disabled his chastity device much to his amazement before walking him naked into the kitchen.  Handing him a black mohair bala to put on, I removed a long thick string from its neck and tied it around the broom.  I then attached the dangling loose end around the base of his penis so that with every sweep it would tug at his shaft.
  “I don’t think I need to remind you that you do not have permission to cum, so do be careful.  I want this entire floor swept, this includes the halls, bathroom, and outdoor patio as well.”
Standing back to watch him in action, Alex moved the broom in tiny sweeping motions as to not aggravate his groin.  Within a matter or minutes he forgot the strings importance and after a few big tugs found himself with a stiff cock.  I could not help but chuckle under my breath after periodically hearing soft moans leave him.  Oh, how his agony could be fun!  I would look over to see him leaning against the broom waiting for his hard-on to retreat.  He would inhale and exhale slowly, pleading with his body for composure. Minutes later his body would show defiance by sporting wood every few sweeps.  What could have been a simple task accomplished in a matter of minutes took at least an hour. 

 
    Next it was on to dusting, and the string was unattached from the broom and reattached to the feather duster.
  “Good luck with the high shelves” I joked.
It was a joy to watch him try and control himself.  He knew if he did a mediocre job the torture would only continue.  He bent and stretched finding every dusty nook and cranny and by the time his work was done, his cock was cherry red. 
Assuming he was finished, he breathed a sigh of relief.  Giving himself a silent pep-talk, his ego did backflips over the fact he held it together so nicely.  That flitting feeling was short lived as I returned to the room with a large bucket of water and sponge.  The bala tie was removed from the duster and now attached to his wrist.  Alex could hear his heart thumping loudly in his chest.
- Oh god, what has she come up with now? – His inner voice spoke.
 
   “Hands and knees Cabinboy.  Your work is not yet done.  This floor needs to shine.  And as an added twist, I think I’ll present a little bonus to this punishment for your outward defiance earlier.”
Alex could understand right away that this task was going to be challenging.  To clean the floor in wide circular strokes, while keeping a cool and steady pace, was going to tug and pull at him more by his own accord rather than that of the inanimate objects.  His wrist could barely stretch out in front of him before pulling at his manhood. This was going to take forever.  Again, he closed his eyes and breathed deep.  A little self-assurance is all he needed.  Focused on positive thoughts; he soaked the sponge in the warm suds and slowly inched his way across the wooden floor.
- I’ve got this!  I’ll be done in no time.  It just takes concentration and a steady hand – Alex preconceived patting himself on the back.
  “Did you think it would be that easy Cabinboy?” I laughed watching Alex’s exposed ass swaying carefree in the air.
Alex jerked to a halt and tilted an eyebrow at her question.  Suddenly from behind him he heard a faint buzzing.  His ears stretched to discover the source but he dared not turn his head.  A jolt seized his body and disarmed him as he felt the tingle of a smooth vibrator slowly ease into his rectum.  Clenching his teeth he shrunk to the floor under the pressure.
  Oh stop, it is a tiny butt-plug.  You’re acting as if it’s a baseball bat or something.  If you relax, it will go in easier.”
Alex held his breath and regrouped.  Wincing at the unfamiliar feeling, he tried to keep his composure.  Furrowing his brow he awaited that push against his prostate.  He was ready to embrace the pain.  However the soothing vibes of the plug relaxed his anus, and in time, the tingling sensations it produced were actually quite pleasurable.
  “See, it’s not so bad right?  I knew you would take it like a good boy.  I have it on the lowest vibe setting since this is your first… entry” I giggled.
  “You are NOT to push this out, understand?  Naturally your muscles will try to, but it is part of your task to make sure that does not happen.  Plus it will make cleaning up a much more enjoyable process, wouldn’t you say?  Don’t worry, I’ll take it out as soon as you’re finished.”
With a small pat to his butt I heard him groan softly and smiled internally knowing he secretly would thank me later.

Alex embraced this new buzzing sensation circulating his anus.  Though his mind could only grasp that he felt violated by some degree, the degrading nature of his most intimate and untouchable area being invaded in this manner, forced him to focus on the true depth of his sexual awakenings.  For once again, she had pushed past boundaries never before tested and was opening his eyes to feelings and longings he was never aware.  Without his mistress to introduce him to these things, his routine of sexual capabilities would no doubt have remained suspended and stale.  Like a true slave, he pondered these truths and reflected on them deeply while finishing with his chores, all the while enjoying the new sensations tickling his insides while producing juxtaposing side-effects in his forbidden region. 

 
I inspected his work running a finger over the wooden surfaces and eyeing the gloss of the floors.
  “Very good.  Now for your bath.”
I wanted Alex to look his very best this night so I washed his hair with a silky shampoo and conditioner and lathered his entire body with a chamomile and honey scented soap.  After returning him to chastity once more, I had him brush his teeth and redress himself in the grey Icelandic sweater, collar, and wool socks that bunched about his calves.  I preferred him without pants as it was fun to look at his cute shapely ass in the kitchen preparing food.  Every time I observed his privates I was reminded that his cock belonged to me and it was empowering.  I hid the delight that swelled inside me as I brushed a hand across his bottom as he sliced and cut portions of supper as easily as a trained chef.
  “You will eat first, so make sure you keep dinner hot and ready for me and my guest.  I am off to shower.  Can I trust you here, alone?”
He smiled and nodded and I kissed his cheek reminding him what a good slave he was.  It was good to reward and compliment him to boost his self-esteem.  I wanted him to know I desired him immensely.
  “I promise you’ll be put to good use” I whispered in his ear barely audible.  I saw him smile happily as I walked away.

4 comments:

Toonboy said...

Oh dear sweet jeezus..... ;-) Awesome stuff as always! I've gotta say though that I'm shocked that Cabinboy wasn't made to wash any windows. lol!

Can't wait to see what Chapter 6 brings!!

mostmist/twotub said...

Bring it on! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic story. I love it, and i wish it was me that sweap the floor with a butplug or anal beedles in my ass. I really love it. Thank you

Jankn

Anonymous said...

Oh mistress. i want to serve you day an night. i will do anything. please chose me for yourr slaveboy. i very much want to be. i wear and give you all. i beg you queen.

xx softslave