-

-

Monday, June 22, 2020

Love in the Pandemic: Chapter 2


Love in the Pandemic

Chapter 2

I pressed my thighs together as I walked, still reeling from the physical exchange that had just taken place in the produce department.  I had to get my mind back on track.  Oh yes, I needed to stop at the deli and get some meat and cheeses for sandwiches.  I made my way towards the back of the store where I was dismayed to find two gentlemen carrying on a conversation in front of the deli counter.  I huffed and lingered in the background as they continued talking about everything from sports to their dissatisfaction with the new mandatory facemask law.  Soon the delicatessen returned from the butcher block and joined in the conversation too, completely oblivious to my presence.  I rolled my eyes as they refused to move along.  Finally I was tired of waiting and sashayed between the two men bringing their conversation to a halt.
“Half a pound of Swiss cheese and turkey breast please.”
The delicatessen nodded and returned to the slicer.
“Oh, I almost forgot, half a pound of salami too.”
“You got it ma’am” he replied.
“Can’t forget that salami” the gentlemen to my left joked.  I pulled down my giant turtleneck just enough to shoot him a smile.  I was alarmed at his strikingly good looks.  His tussled sandy blonde hair hung slightly over his deep set eyes and his tall masculine frame strained from beneath his casual sweat suit.
“No we can’t” I purred back.
“I’m afraid we’re all out of Salami ma’am.  Perhaps I can interest you in something else?”
“Just the Swiss and turkey then please” I replied disappointed.
“Maybe we can help you find that salami elsewhere?” the man to my right interjected.
I looked the second man over from head to toe.  He was tan with dark features and a stunning build.
“Yes, I am sure you gentlemen would be a BIG help” I cooed.
I felt them inch closer until I could almost feel their hot breath on the nape of my neck through their facemasks.
Suddenly I could feel two rock hard rods each stabbing at my buttocks simultaneously.  As I bent over to drop my basket to the floor their poles battled for entrance between my thighs.
I reached back with both hands and stroked their hard members through the crotch of their pants.  Both grew in girth and size with my touch.  My fingers tugged at the loose material of their waistbands and sprung forth two jumbo salamis right into my waiting palms.
“Looks like you found what you were looking for after all” the blonde man whispered.
His voice made me moan and my insides liquefied.
With long hard strokes I molded their cocks into fleshy daggers which were a dangerous weapon to unleash in public, but the feel of their pulsing veins and protruding ridges made me weak.  My fingertips traced the bulbous heads, both leaking fluid of excitement.  I worked it between my palms to lube the shafts.  Both grew harder and groaned with small whimpers of pleasure.  My wrists twirled and circled every inch of them.  I backed my hips up into their laps so they could graze themselves against the soft fabric of my sweater.  I let out a little chuckle as they both struggled to breathe beneath their masks and react in a natural way that would not blow our cover.  I then tucked my hands inside the long wool sleeves of my sweater and slid their enormous poles through the soft folds of the material.  Each fiber tickled their engorged members, pleading for more, and aching for release over my delicate sweater.

   I was so caught up in my handy-work that I failed to notice the delicatessen had returned to the counter with my packaged meats.  With a stunned expression on my face, I looked below the glass to see his hand stroking the length of his penis.  With an amused grin I continued jerking the two gentlemen vigorously.  My panties were moist as the exhibitionist in me was receiving the spotlight.

   The two meaty shafts next to me were just about ready to blow so I needed to think quickly.  I licked my palms for lubrication and really milked the shafts to their boiling point.  With a few swift tugs their knees buckled and two thick streams of semen flew into the air like geysers.  After a few delayed spurts I hummed with delight and stuffed the swollen organs back into their pouches.
“Looks like we need a clean-up in the deli aisle” I winked at the delicatessen as I grabbed my parcels and left.


2 comments:

MegaTales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are still around!